PyVmMonitor is a profiler with a simple goal: being the best way to profile a Python program.
- Attach profiler to a running (CPython) program
- Deterministic profiling through cProfile/profile integration
- On demand profiling with Yappi integration
- Analyze existing PStats results
- Open DOT files
- Programatic API access
- Profile on a different machine
- Multiple processes support (multiprocessing, django...)
- Live sampling/CPU view
- Select time range
- Group samples by method or line
- PyDev integration
- PyCharm integration
View the Manual for more information
Release notes: 2.0.1
Release notes: 2.0.0
- PyVmMonitor now properly supports Python 3.7 and 3.8 (Python 2 is no longer supported).
- PyVmMonitor itself is now built in Python 3.